The Erabaki Research Group is a multidisciplinary group focusing on the R & D of Support Systems Decision Making and Medical Informatics. Its members are members of the departments of Computer Languages and Systems and Pediatrics of the UPV / EHU and the University Hospitals of Donostia, Cruces and Basurto.
To contribute and promote research, development, innovation and competitiveness in the transfer of best clinical practices to the healthcare environment particularizing diagnoses and treatments to the patient's condition and improving their quality of life; by establishing multidisciplinary collaborative processes of continuous improvement; by leading and participating in innovative projects; by promoting the improvement of care and technology that can help achieve this objetive; by generating knowledge and value; by creating and strengthening networks of researchers and spreading the knowledge and results to the society.
Being leaders in our field of R & D for public and private health institutions, health research institutes, medical societies and research groups, distinguished for:
- Leading R & D in the field of the translation of best clinical practices.
- Promoting and disseminating the progress made in transferring the results of medical research, evaluation, knowledge management and quality of projects and programs.
- Driving the change, transformation and innovation, identifying appropriate technological alternatives.
- Promoting the progress and development of research methodologies, development, evaluation and development of clinical guidelines.
- Powering the multidisciplinary collaborative work.
- Leading and consolidating national and international networks of researchers.
- Promoting the recruitment of researchers and evaluators.
- Increasing and promoting the generation of computing and medical knowledge.